Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Personal Bio

Hello, my name is Chad Barr and I am in Cohort A at the Willamette MAT program. My plan is to teach either elementary or middle school grades. Really, I do not have a preference for either and I am finding I like both equally.

As many of you know already, I have two awesome kiddos and a wonderful wife. I like to spend time with my family and I like watching my kids enjoy the adventures we take together. As a family we like to camp, travel, be in the outdoors, play with our dogs, and many many other things.


In regards to this class, I have been out of touch with some forms of technology and I am interested to see how some of the new technology can help me as a teacher.

Boom...that's me in a nutshell.
IMG_0473.jpg

1 comment:

  1. You're a great camera-man to begin with. Before long you'll be a great blogger!

    ReplyDelete